In order to be able to accept follow-up orders, it is therefore essential that services already provided are also paid for promptly by customers. Otherwise, this threatens the economic existence of the transport company and reduces its financial leeway. If invoices are not paid, professional debt collection can help.
Eurincasso has many years of experience in the collection of receivables in the freight forwarding industry.
Every forwarder knows the reality. Time and again, customers do not pay on time, arbitrarily reduce their invoices or delay payment further and further by allegedly complaining about defects. The payment morale of customers is increasingly declining and payment defaults have become more frequent in recent years. If you do not receive the money from the last freight order, it will be a challenge to maintain the cooperation, especially with “regular customers”. The short statute of limitations for transports contributes to this. A vicious circle that no company can sustain in the long run.
This is where professional help is needed!
As an experienced collection partner in the forwarding business, we know your worries very well.
The solution for more liquidity: debt collection for the transport industry
A professional debt collection for hauliers by Eurincasso GmbH can provide valuable services here and realize incoming payments. As a partner of the transport industry, we protect your performance and create more payment security.
We pursue overdue receivables for you. And we do this with the necessary know-how and tact, so as not to damage the customer relationship, but at the same time with the necessary clarity to ensure that the money is received in your account quickly. After all, this is the only way your company can operate in a future-oriented manner and ensure operational growth.
The advantages of debt collection in the transport sector with Eurincasso
- On request, we check the creditworthiness of your clients before accepting larger orders and provide insight into the financial circumstances of your customer – a valuable aid to decision-making, especially in the case of high receivables volumes.
- Handing over your debt collection to a specialist will have a more positive effect on your customer relations in the long term than if you were to collect your receivables yourself as a transport company.
After all, when it comes to money, tempers can get the better of you. We take a neutral approach to the matter at hand and mediate between you and your debtor, without any negative emotions, but nevertheless with determination and tact.
- We achieve a high willingness to pay and fast incoming payments for you, which increase your liquidity.
- You can fully concentrate on your work and save time and nerves. The realization of your outstanding receivables is our job – and we have been doing this successfully for many years.
- With us, you have a personal contact for all collection measures: From out-of-court debt collection to handing over to a lawyer to dubious debt collection / long-term monitoring of receivables. Together with you, we will find tailor-made and cost-effective solutions for your needs.