We are particularly pleased that we have also been able to count well-known companies in the manufacturing sector among our satisfied customers for many years. Their effective debt collection management is a matter of great concern to us. Unfortunately, the effects of the Corona pandemic are also being felt here, and it is of immense importance that you, too, keep a very close eye on your customers and handle overdue receivables as tightly as possible, but with the necessary tact. It must be assumed that payment morale in this trade will also most likely experience a further deterioration in the coming months.
In order to counter the increasing economic threat posed by non-payers, consistent and efficient receivables management is therefore indispensable for you as a producer if you do not want to jeopardize your liquidity through non-payment.
As a specialized collection service provider with many years of experience in collecting overdue invoices, we are happy to help you realize your outstanding receivables and keep defaults to a minimum. Because we know which concrete measures are necessary at which point for a successful realization of outstanding debts.
The solution for more liquidity: debt collection for the manufacturing industry by Eurincasso GmbH
Professional debt collection by Eurincasso GmbH can provide valuable services to producers and realize incoming payments. As a collection service provider and partner, we protect your performance and create more payment security. Because we pursue overdue receivables for you – with the right amount of necessary tact, professionalism and insistence. So that you receive your money quickly, but the sensitive relationship with your customer is not damaged.
Debt collection in the manufacturing industry: the advantages of debt collection for producers
- We take care of getting your invoices paid quickly, without you having to deal with annoying paperwork, deadlines or anything else.
- You continue to take care of your core business and we take care of the rest for you.
- At Eurincasso, you have a personal contact who will develop the collection strategies that are right for you: from out-of-court debt collection to judicial collection to bad debt collection / long-term monitoring.
Our tips on how you as a producer can proceed if your customer does not pay
- Seek to talk to your customer in an unbureaucratic way and try to reach an agreement. Often, your debtor’s inability to pay is only temporary and a solution can be found.
- If you cannot reach your debtor, send a reminder as soon as possible. On this reminder, you should definitely specify a payment deadline within which you expect the payment to be received. The reminder can be sent directly from the start of the delay in payment – but for reasons of goodwill, it should be sent 5-10 days later.
- If your invoice is still not paid, although the claim is clear and the amount of the items shown is undisputed, we will gladly take over the enforcement of your claims within the framework of out-of-court debt collection and support you in all phases of debt collection. We clarify the situation for you in a factual and professional manner so that the best solution can be found for the overdue debt.
Effectively collect overdue receivables with Eurincasso GmbH
We know the problems of manufacturing companies very well from many years of experience.
Thanks to this knowledge in the collection of overdue receivables, in the vast majority of cases we succeed in finding a satisfactory agreement between you and your debtors already in the pre-court phase.
If you are having problems receiving your outstanding invoices on time and are interested in debt collection, please contact us. We will be happy to advise you and find a suitable solution for you!